Sunday, March 2, 2014

Baby Shower!

The pics tell it all! I just want to say thank you to everyone who came and showered Luis & I with gifts for our little girl! Also thank you to those who threw the party: Maggie Faull, Carrie Dunham & Dodo Nelson. Cheryl Buoni who led the devotional, Lynda Hawkins, who led the games, Megan Hawkins & Sharon Pallay who helped secretly, and Emily Dinsmore who took the photos! We are soooo blessed with so many wonderful people in our lives to support & love us, and to share in our excitment to welcome Ellie Sofia into our lives. We love you all! THANK YOU!






















1 comment:

  1. These are soooo sweet! I wish I could have been there!! They did such a great job with snacks/making it cute! I love the pictures with Colocha too!;)

    ReplyDelete

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!