Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My dear Husband

I love Luis SO MUCH! He has been one of the key instruments God has used in my life to grow me.

Last night I took the time to thank and appreciate him. Since before we were married he has continuously and faithfully showed me that after God, I am his second priority in life.

I know newly-wed couples who struggle because they can't find the time to be together. So I feel so blessed that Luis makes that time for us.

Luis is very dedicated and disciplined in his studies, but he continuously throws everything aside to be with me and do things for me. Throughout the day, he makes it a point to dedicate me TIME.

In his culture, the men don't usually help their women. But So often I come home and Luis is doing laundry...the house has been swept and mopped and the bathroom cleaned. OHHHH! It's such a wonderful breath of fresh air. I love doing these things for HIM, but it is a delightful surprise every time he does them for me.

Another thing that I love about him is that he is SO FAITHFUL and dedicated. So many people here have told me how much they admire him for his faithfulness and respect for me and the way he handles himself around other women.

I could go on and on listing all the things that I love about Luis. One of the most important things that I love is his heart of passion for the Lord.

Thank you, Lord, for such a wonderful man!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!