Monday, October 15, 2012

Visiting Rockford, IL

We were blessed to take a trip to Rockford last month for my cousin's wedding. We also got to see a lot of our old friends! Natalie was able to come with our sweet Karalynn and even Sharon made it up with Michayla, who is due in December! 
It was wonderful being with family and friends and the best part was having Luis with me to enjoy and see bit of my childhood. 
Our violin teacher from many years ago

Sharon and I with long -time friend, Amy, and my new niece, Michayla!


Luis and I with Amy and her fiancee, Ian


Cate and Amy

We used to traditionally take this pict with Cate when she was little!

Sharon and Amy


Natalie and Amy 



No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!