Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Ellie's Nursery

Two weeks ago, we moved Ellie into her nursery for her daytime naps. I have enjoyed being in her room for play time, rocking, nursing and diaper changes. Ellie means "Bright, shining one", hence the verse Matthew 5:16 written on her wall. My prayer for her is that she will be a bright, shining light in this dark world to reach people for Christ. In the pictures of her room you will notice a very special hand-made doll-house shelf. My brother-in-law, Josh, made it for Ellie and my sister, Natalie, painted it. 



















2 comments:

  1. I love the nursery! The color you picked out is so beautiful and unique, and I love the wall art you did!! Haha and the shoe collection! Little girls are so much fun!! Ellie is getting sooo big without me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Ellie's room is so beautiful and unique!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!