Monday, July 12, 2010

Our first year together...

We celebrated our first year anniversary yesterday in Honduras with our families. What a joyous occasion! I was in awe of being married for a year already. It seems like our wedding was just yesterday! My sister-in-law brought over a bunch of some of my favorite flowers - plumeria. I filled little bowls of water and set them in there to float and we also put them all around our year-old cake that we had froze from our wedding. My mom of course asked me what my highlight of the year had been. I have so many! But overall I have just loved sharing my life with Luis and growing together in love. He is such a wonderful husband and has been such an incredible blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!