Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blueberry Picking


I have been on a "Buttermilk Blueberry & Chocolate Chip Pancake" kick. The owner of a beautiful Bed & Breakfast where I interned in Morgantown, PA shared with me her special recipe and lately I've been making them every weekend for breakfast. (Stay tuned for my next post to view this scrumptious recipe!) Of course the only thing that would make blueberry pancakes better would be fresh and hand-picked blueberries! Ellsworth, OH is a near-by town where we found this cute farm with rows and rows of blueberry bushes. It was so great to be out in God's glorious nature enjoying the sweet taste of this fiber and antioxidants filled fruit. The rhythm of picking went like this - a handful for the bucket, then a couple for my mouth. No wonder it took me awhile to fill up my bucket!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!