Thursday, February 18, 2016

Uninspired?

It's not that ....I've had ever so many splashes of inspiration this past year. I just forgot to blog about them! Lately I've had a creative burst of inspiration to pray Scripture over people. And I've had two phone prayer partners join me in this new season! The word of God is powerful, and I can see how it is changing me and those around me when I use His truth to pray.
The Lord has given me a very special theme in praying for Luis this season. It is all about trees, deep roots, and producing fruit. So beautiful!

Psalm 1:1-3, "Blessed is the one who does not walk in step with the wicked or stand in the way that sinners take or sit in the company of mockers, but whose delight is in the law of the Lord, and who meditates on his law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither - whatever they do prospers."

Jeremiah 17:7-8, "Blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit."

Psalm 92:12-13, "The righteous will flourish like a palm tree, they will grow like a cedar of Lebanonl planted in the house of the LORD, they will flourish in the courts of our God."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!