Thursday, February 18, 2016

Welcome Baby Nunez

Luis and I are thrilled because there is a lil' someone growing inside of me. We can't wait to meet this new baby! Ellie seems to understand that Mommy has a baby in her tummy because she frequently asks me if she can kiss the baby. And then she'll kiss my tummy. And she tells me often that when they baby comes, she's going to hold the baby. And kiss the baby and hug the baby. And she loves the baby. It's darling!!!! I have no feelings/senses to whether we're having a boy or a girl. If it's a boy, we know we'll name him Landon, after my Grandpa Saunders. Either Landon Jose or Landon Andres. If it's a girl, we have some ideas. Ashley maybe. I think I like Ashlie better. I love Savannah, but Luis is still getting used to the sound of that (he's not sure of it in Spanish). And a new name that my Aunt Gretchen told us about tonight: Paisley. I love love love it! And to my great delight I discovered that it means Church! It would be sweet to someday have an Ellie, a Paisley and an Ashlie. And a Maggie Alicia. :) Maybe I'll have all girls?! I still really want my Alejandro...but that classic Spanish name is hard for Luis to readily accept. Wow! Two of my sisters are also pregnant so this year my parents will have ten total grandchildren!!! Thank you Lord! 
Children are a blessing from the Lord. They are a reward from Him. Happy are those whose quiver is full of them.  


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Ashley!! I didn't know that you are pregnant, it surprised me a lot. God bless your Family!

    ReplyDelete

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!