Monday, May 30, 2016

Cousin and Sister Time

I am so blessed to have such close relationships with all of my sisters. The past 2 weeks Hailey and Sharon came to town to visit and meet the newest member of our family: Baby Sohee. My youngest sister, Cate, and her husband will be in town for the summer doing an internship at our church. I am so excited to have them and baby Sohee so close to us this summer! 

Our visit with Sharon, Hailey and Sharon's two kids flew by way too fast! But some of my highlights from their time here was: lots of bubbles with the kids, pool time, hanging out at the Rose Gardens one afternoon with my friend, Monica. Going to Amish Country for to visit our friends, the Millers, lots of yummy food, shopping and lots of Sohee snuggles! 

Ellie loves her cousins so much and she will miss them! Below are a few pics from our time together. Enjoy! 











1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures! Wish we could have been there, too, but happy for you all! :-)

    ReplyDelete

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!