Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Celebrating 24 years!

 My dear husband turned 24 today. This is only my second time to celebrate with him as a his wife. But I was thinking about how long I've known him and how much he has grown and changed in that time. I feel so blessed and privileged to be his wife and to have witnessed him come from adolescence to the wonderful godly man he is today. Today I am celebrating not only him turning another year, but the many years to come that God has set apart for his life as a man called to HIS service. What an honor and privilege to be his help mate along his side!
Happy Birthday, my love! It brings me so much joy to grow and learn with you through life. 







1 comment:

  1. Glad we could celebrate your birthday with you Luis!!

    ReplyDelete

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!