Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!

We are filled with so much hope and joy this Christmas season! Although we missed Natalie and Josh and the babies terribly (we felt a hole without them!), we were so thankful to spend Christmas with both of our families. On the 23rd we went to the Christmas program with the missionary community and then we came home and opened our new pajamas. (This is a family tradition). Luis' family celebrates Christmas on the 24th so we spent most of our day with them. We had a gift exchange and then Luis shared a devotional with all of us. Later we went to church for a little while and then visited some for our neighbors. This morning we got up early to read the Christmas story from the gospels with my family and exchange gifts. We spent some time commenting about what we had read and then we all prayed together. One thing that I love about Christmas is that my family loves to give to each other. It was such a blessing to open gifts with one another and reflect on Christ's gift to us. 

New pajamas! 

Sharon and Marvin

All the girls in our matching pajamas

Dad and sons-in-law 

Group photo!

Luis' sister and our nephew

Jocimar is getting so big!

My sweetie and I celebrating with his family on the 24th

My sister-in-laws and I

Gift exchange

Baby's gift

Luis' gift

Our gifts

Christmas morning - celebrating with my family

Sharon and Marvin opening their stockings

Our second Christmas together!

Sweet sister

Mom and Marvin

Sweet Hailey and Cate!

My Love and I

I'm so thankful for him!

He is the most wonderful husband in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your impressions of this post? Share your comments or questions here!